We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

Bozeman, Montana
2 posts
Save Topic
Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

I can strongly recommend Rodolfo Gutierrez, rodolfosaenz@hotmail.com. His ability to spot wildlife by sound, smell, sight, knowledge of habitat, was awesome. Moreover, he was a genuine and funny person. Spending three days with him was a true pleasure!

On our trip we saw numerous forms of wild life, including three pumas, two sloths, and many tapirs. It was a trip to remember!

He has his own, independent, Puerto Jiminez based business that is readily capable of taking visitors into the park.

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
18,312 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

As you can anticipated from my post, I went with a "one man band", and have paid him after the tour. I am also not happy when companies asks for full deposit months in advance, anything can happen in that period, also things that are not controlled by the companies ... Otherwise, Surcos Tours have good reviews and IMO are a trustful company.

12. Re: Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 02:04
Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
18,312 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

IMO = In My Opinion

14. Re: Recomended Corcovado Expedition Guide - Rodolfo Gutierrez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Corcovado National Park