We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bugs at night ?

Monroe, Twp New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
Bugs at night ?

Me and my husband are going to Mal País for the First time . What should I know? And I'm concern with mosquitos ?

Thanks

Freedom Riding SUP
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Canopy del Pacifico Mal Pais
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
62 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Bugs at night ?

Bug spray is your best friend. Bring the type you like and use it! If you are a bug magnet you will be glad to have the bug spray. There are day time mosquitos and sand flies and sand fleas and everyone gets bit by something. At night, some areas have mosquitos and some areas have no-see-ums or midges or other biting insects.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
53,640 posts
122 reviews
21 helpful votes
2. Re: Bugs at night ?

They love me…mostly at sunset…some OFF and they hate me…

roadadvisor

Monroe, Twp New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Bugs at night ?

Thank you so much guys .

Anything else I need to know ?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,938 posts
62 reviews
12 helpful votes
4. Re: Bugs at night ?

If you have any more specific questions, we can make an attempt at answering them. Have a great time in our corner of the country.

5. Re: Bugs at night ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2019, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Mal Pais
Recent Conversations