We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location/Time of Bus to Manuel Antonio

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Location/Time of Bus to Manuel Antonio

I want to confirm -- does the last bus for MA leave at 15:00 or 17:30? I have found both listed as the last bus on 2 different sites.

Also, which bus stop does this bus leave from? I found two bus stops in Jaco "Mas X Menos" and "Plaza Jacó", which appears to be next to Best Western. I just want to make sure I'm in the right spot as missing our bus would not be good!

BTW, we are heading to Gaia Hotel if anyone is familiar with it's whereabouts in Quepos/MA in relation to the bus station.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location/Time of Bus to Manuel Antonio

Your best bet is to ask when you are in Jaco. Local people will have the most up to date and accurate information.

2. Re: Location/Time of Bus to Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:10