We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfito airport & bus station info

Boulder, Colorado
2 posts
Save Topic
Golfito airport & bus station info

I will be traveling in July through Golfito on my way to Punta Banco for a volunteer project. Arriving on the 6AM Nature Air flight and waiting for the bus to Pavones at 10AM. Can anyone recommend a restaurant or good place to hang out for a few hours in the early morning hours? I am a female traveling solo, and my past experience of Golfito felt a bit sketchy.

Tropical Escapade
Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours
Golfito Monkey Tours
Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfito airport & bus station info

www.fishingmarinaresort.com

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,952 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfito airport & bus station info

The guys at Nature Air at Golfito "terminal" can easily be the perfect ones to give you the best advice...they may even know a driver to take you to the bus station! And of course to have some good old Gallo Pinto Golfito style!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

3. Re: Golfito airport & bus station info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 12:47
Get answers to your questions about Golfito