We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Zancudo and Pavones.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,486 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Zancudo and Pavones.

We're headed to CR for 18 days in December and will be spending a few nights in Puerto Jimenez. I'll have a rental 4x4 and I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to drive and spend a night of two in Zancudo and/or Pavones.

We are a couple in our early 40's mostly looking for beach time and hanging in cool restaurants/bars in the evenings.

Thanks,

Sean

costa rica
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Zancudo and Pavones.

I think you would like both Pavones and Zancudo. Zancudo has some good surf, not usually as big as Pavones, but only a few people on the waves. Lots of good restaurants in Zancudo. and several nice small cabin businesses. Trip Advisor has them all listed with reviews.

Zancudo has a great sandy long beach, no rocks or rips. Really relaxing. and good restaurants to hang out in.

2. Re: Questions about Zancudo and Pavones.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 04:46
Get answers to your questions about Golfito