We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azura beach resort

3 posts
Save Topic
Azura beach resort

Had anyone heard anything about the Azura beach resort, set to open in November? Is it on time? A nice stretch of beach? Reputable owners? Any info is appreciated!

218 replies to this topic
Napanee, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Azura beach resort

This is a new resort together with Hotel Villa Playa Samara.....it is a nice place....they are sister hotels on the same property.

Edited: 31 August 2017, 20:21
Wasaga Beach, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Azura beach resort

Anymore updates on opening? Looking at possibly going in February.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Azura beach resort

I have booked April 11 to 17, 2018 and am anxious to see what will be the final product. Any news on a completion date and photo's ?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Azura beach resort

Bonjour Wendy,

You will be going there soon it would be most appreciated if you could post pictures of the resort for people like me that are going a bit after you so we could see for ourself!

Thank you very much!

Playa Samara, Costa...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Azura beach resort

I drove by there the other day and there was still a large crane in the property. In the past I know that people have been placed at another hotel. Not sure if they send them to the same one all the time but the one I j is if is Nammbu, a very nice and new hotel.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Azura beach resort

Does it look like almost finish or there is still a lot to do before anyone can go there? In your opinion!

Many thanks!

Playa Samara, Costa...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Azura beach resort

It is hard to tell because I don't have access to the property. The little that can be seen from the street still looks like grey work although not sure if the other end of the building, which I cannot see is more advanced.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Azura beach resort

Merci beaucoup Brenda, please keep us updated!

10 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Azura beach resort

Hello Pete, we've been informed by our travel agent the hotel won't be ready by Nov 19, I chose not to go to the sister resort! It wasn't what we booked! So we've chosen another resort! I have to say I was very disappointed! When are you going?

3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Azura beach resort

we are going in January 2018 I hope its finished by then!

Reply to: Azura beach resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Samara