We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Terrain Vechile Tours?

Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
All Terrain Vechile Tours?

We will be at the Hotel Condovac La Costa in Playa Hermosa in July. My 14 and 16 year old boys want us to take an ATV tour as a family. Any suggestions?

new york city
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Terrain Vechile Tours?

From my research and a recommendation I've received, Tico Tours is supposed to be one of the best tour companies for the Playa Hermosa area. We considered their ATV tour (www.ticotoursguanacaste.com/atv_tour.html), but are choosing horseback riding instead. This review has a photo of the ATVs on the beach:

tripadvisor.com.au/…UR149228710

Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Terrain Vechile Tours?

Thank you.

3. Re: All Terrain Vechile Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 09:45