We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healthy options

San Anselmo...
1 post
Save Topic
Healthy options

I will be traveling to Costa Rica and staying in Playa Hermosa near Jaco. Can anyone recommend healthy restaurants or supermarkets that sell organic fruits and veggies?

Thank you!

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Healthy options

There is an organic farmer's market on Calle Hermosa in Playa Hermosa, Saturday's between 9 and 12 noon. That would be your very best source! For healthy restaurants, I immediately think of two (but I'm sure there are more!) In Jaco, check out The Green Room Cafe. In Herradura, Pura Vida Pantry. They are both listed on TA restaurant reviews so you can get an idea. Additionally due to the proximity to the beach, you'll find lots of wonderful fresh seafood. Enjoy!

2. Re: Healthy options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 12:00