We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

playa hermos and surfing

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
38 posts
121 reviews
playa hermos and surfing

Hi,

How far south from Playa Hermosa would I have to go in order to be able to rent a board and surf? - it does not need to be great surfing.

Guanacaste, Costa...
Level Contributor
113 posts
1. Re: playa hermos and surfing

For rent a board go to Coco beach, it is 15 minutes drive from Playa Hermosa but for surf you have to go to Ollie Point or Roca Bruja and it is 1 hour drive or more in Playa Naranjo in the Santa Rosa National Park or rent a surf tour in Coco beach too.

Toronto
Level Contributor
308 posts
2. Re: playa hermos and surfing

Which Playa Hermosa? Near Jaco or north of Tamarindo?

How good do you surf and what are you looking for?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
38 posts
121 reviews
3. Re: playa hermos and surfing

I will be at the northern Playa Hermosa, near Playa Coca.

I would be quite happy to rent a long board and to just catch some waves, as I haven't surfed regularly for a long time - just want to get out and play in the waves. I live in Minnesota, and anything involving a board and some waves would be fun.

Thanks.

4. Re: playa hermos and surfing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 07:46