We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Can somebody in Hermosa tell me the status of the above hotel. I have been emailing them for reservations and they don't reply. So I called their phone number and it says it's been disconnected (same with the San Jose office). Are they open? Are they closed? If they're still open have they changed their phone number? Can somebody help me out please??

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

I just had breakfast there.

Hotel *Tel (506) 672 0046* *Fax (506) 672 0019 * *E-mail: info@hotelplayahermosa.com

If you need any help just let me know as I walk the beach and have coffee at the hotel daily.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Hi Papagayo, thanks for the reply and I'm glad to hear the hotel is still open but again when I call that number from Toronto it says its been disconnected. I'm going to try another email but I've already sent three. If you are there in the future can you ask them to answer their emails from Rob McAuley. You live a charmed life if you can walk playa Hermosa daily, good for you!

Thanks, Rob.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Playa Hermosa
Playa Hermosa
798 Reviews
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Papagayo, thanks for your help with the hotel.

Playa Hermosa...
Level Contributor
867 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Hi Rob:

I talked with Danny this morning and she said the manager had been having email problems. Know idea why the telephone didn't work. Send me your email and telephone number and I'll make sure they contact you.

discovercostarica@yahoo.ca

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Hi Papagayo, the hotel did answer my email and I am waiting for them to confirm my reservation request. Again, thanks for your help.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

canguy

Check your private messages for some more information. Little envelope in the green TA banner above.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Got it, thanks I'll check it out.

NYC
Level Contributor
158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

How did you make out in booking this?

Any feedback? Looks like a decent place with a nice down to earth vibe.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

AATB, I finally did hear back from them but it took a while (with a little help from Papagayo). Anyways we got our reservations and I have received responses to a couple of emails from them since then (persistence). This is our first trip to CR and the Playa Hermosa hotel looks good and gets really good reviews too. Good Luck.

Mentioned in this post
Playa Hermosa
Playa Hermosa
798 Reviews
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
NYC
Level Contributor
158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Playa Hermosa??

Thanks for the feedback...I think we may check it out as well.

Have a great trip!