We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need positive input about trip.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need positive input about trip.

It's been a year and a half since we were in CR. This being our 4th trip in 5 and a half years I thought I was so smart. I did so well on the other trips to Dominical, Tragon lodge, Playa Grande, the Volcano and Manuel Antonio. So, here is why I need some positive input.

We will be arriving in SJO midday on Feb. 24 and our guide will meet us and drive us to the Observatory Lodge. We did stay there once before and loved it. Now the rest of the family wants to see also. Then on to a house overlooking the lake with a distant view of Arenal Volcano but maybe 10 minutes from Tiliran. Problem, have I picked a place that is too far away to enjoy for the next 7 days? Family wants to visit Monteverde, Cano Negro, Tabacon, waterfalls, canapy tour (they already did the zip line), see wildlife, and lots of relaxing. I'm just now seeing that the road from Arenal National Park to Tiliran may be terrible. Any good advice from TA? You have all helped me on the other three trips.

1. Re: Need positive input about trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 11:46