We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In need of some advice please!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
In need of some advice please!

Hello all,

We are planning our second trip to Playa Potrero in Jan.2018 for a week, however I also wanted to do a 3days trip somewhere else before we drive to Playa Potrero. We will be flying to Liberia and I am currently looking for options that are not to far from Liberia before we go to Potrero. We will be travelling with two small kids (5 and 2) so won't be able to do any adventurous type of activities, however I was wondering if staying close to Tincon de la vieja is a good option for us?

Thank you all.

4 replies to this topic
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,357 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: In need of some advice please!

Of course Rincon de la Vieja can be a perfect location for you guys...just 45 minutes drive from LIR and a lot of m great soft adventure tours....check Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin.

roadadvisor

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
156 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: In need of some advice please!

you can also check Borinquen resort

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: In need of some advice please!

Thank you all for the feedback. Unfortunately, Borinquen is fully booked at that time.

Another question, will Hacienda Guachipelin be "fun enough" for my two little kids?

I am really leaning towards booking it.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,357 posts
119 reviews
4. Re: In need of some advice please!

Well Im not a kid anymore...but when I go there I wish to be kid again...my two girls...14 and 16 and friends just love the place....

roadadviso

Reply to: In need of some advice please!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted