We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERA Acrobatics tickets

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
ERA Acrobatics tickets

My husband will be in Shanghai 16-20th April and would like to see the ERA acrobatic show at Shanghai Circus World. Can I buy tickets inadvance online ?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

Yes you can phone direct for booking and pick up the tickets half hour before the show at 0086 21665527501 or you can book them online through

http://www.mypiao.com/

and have them delivered to you at your hotel or

www.tickets365.com.cn/tk2005usr/index.jsp

Cary, NC
Level Contributor
251 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

For acrobatics show at the Shanghai Center, can you buy the tickets on the day of performance?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
455 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

yes, you can also buy the ticket on the day of performance if it is not weekend; it may be busy at the weekend.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

Yes you can or you can phone to book at

shanghaicentertheater.com/tickets_booking.htm

or phone 2162798614

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

for the shanghai center one, yes, but you might need to check with them in advance since sometimes the place will be use for the conference for other events and they will move the acrobatics show to other theaters.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

You can book online or you can go through your hotel concierge.

We went through concierge and we were actually able to pick out seats.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

many bookings are actually very simple in China.,most often it only requires a little bit of fees if you buy thru the concierge,websites etc.If you have a local phone number to call most often you could call the center to book without any charge and just pick up your show tickets before the shows start.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

Thanks everyone . I'm trying to purchase online be arriving in Shanghai but the tickets for my date 18/4 are not on sale yet. I'm looking at this website:

http://www.culture.sh.cn

is this one oK ?

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

Hello, bennystar99! Those websites you wrote, do you know how much they charge for booking fee?

And about acrobatics, I´m from Brazil and I never miss a Chinese Acrobatic show when I get the chance! They are just outstanding! That´s is the why I plan to see as many acrobatics shows as I can in my trip to China.

Could you guys please suggest others acrobatic shows? Which places to go and the easiest way to get the tickets?

Thank you so much for any tips! I barely cant wait to be in China!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ERA Acrobatics tickets

Most online websites booking has discounted prices and they do not charge a booking fees or a delivery fees to you.But normally tickets would have to be delivered to you within 3 days of booking or otherwise you could pick up the tickets yourself from their offices.If you wish them to deliver to you normally there is no extra charge involved.Some however will charge a 5 Rmb fees.Pls clarify with the respective booking agent.

Booking thorugh the center office like for example the Shanghai center for the Huangpu show or the Era show at Shanghai circus world can be done thru their official websites or through phone directly and you could pick the tickets up near the entrance before the shows but normally there wont be any discounted tickets.No booking fees.

Other acrobatics shows at Shanghai are the

New Shanghai Circus at Baiyulan Theater 308 South Chongqing road

Charming Shanghai at Shanghai Cloud peak theater 1700 west Beijing road

Shanghai acrobatic trope performance at Huxi theater at 205 Wuning road