We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

Cheltenham, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

I've been looking at the website for Octopus resort and reading the reviews - it sounds lovely. Should I just stay there for 5 or 6 nights or should I visit two different islands? I've been backpacking for the last 6 months and moving around a lot, so in some ways quite keen to just stay in one place for a while, but on the other hand a bit worried I might get bored staying somewhere for 5 or 6 night. Any ideas? Also, is it worth having a day in Nadi, or should I just return to Nadi on the day of my flight out of Fiji (which is 10.30pm)?

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

Stay there! Moving around will only take up beach time. And there is plenty to do. I wouldn't bother with a day in Nadi either, you have plenty of time to get back on the Flyer to catch that flight - Flyer gets in to Denarau around 6pm - or if you want to have a look around Nadi go back in on the Octopus boat, you will be in at the mainland early afternoon.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,656 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

Stay put not long enough to move around. You shouldn't get bored.

Pacific Harbour...
Level Contributor
345 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

I agree..you will love Octopus...the beaches are gorgeous and you can have so much fun or relaxation there...I stayed 5nights and didnt want to leave..no one else I met there wanted to leave either...I will go back there again...Blue Lagoon is fun too!

4. Re: Octopus resort for 5 or 6 nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:11