We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
24 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

We arrived back home in Sydney last night (12th May) after 8 magic days and nights on Treasure Island. It was fantastic!

Going to the Fijian Islands is like having God take you in his arms and show you a sneak preview of what heaven (may be) like ! beautiful landscapes, clear water and the friendliest people ever. Total perfection! We are saving already to go again next year.

Thanks to those people on the forum who gave helpful info prior to us going.

sydney
Level Contributor
252 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Glad you liked the holiday. Its amazing that a place can have that effect on you. I have been to a number of different places but Fiji has something that makes me want to come back.

Only 2 weks to go before Im back there.

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Soooooooooo happy to hear you have fallen in love....with FIJI!! I love too how you described Fiji....as "like having God take you in his arms and show you a sneak preview of what heaven (may be) like"! That just about sums it up....:)

Take care when driving today!! :) You will know what I mean when you try it....lol

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Hi

Great to hear you had a wonderful holiday. There is a Fijian Song called my Fiji one of the verses goes "When God made these Isles He smiled on me

I'm in Heaven I'm in Fiji". So true you can't help but love the place it is heaven.

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Yeah Fiji is great. Had wanted to go to Vietnam when we went but so glad we went to Fiji. Loved it so much that we will be back there in July for 11 nights. Cannot wait!!

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Yes no better place than the fiji islands or the mainland if you cant get to an island am looking forward to another trip myself in a couple of months which does include Treasure! How did you enjoy the new pool area? Did you get to experince the spritz area of the pool if so how was it?

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
24 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Hi yes the new pool area is sensational. We spent a great deal of time there on our holiday, both on our own and then also with our 4 y.o. when he wasnt enjoying Kids Club. Each section has it's own feel to it, all of it good, and dont resist the chance to get an awesome photo of yourself in the horizon section of the pool with the ocean as the backdrop.

The padded, layback deckchairs are very comfortable also, plus, (and no-body tells you this so I will) there's a hidden slide-out section underneath each deckchair to put your drinks etc on. They've thought of everything. Enjoy your holiday. We're already saving to go again.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

Have made a mental note of the slide out bit for the drinks tray! Sounds wonderful im sure it will be heavily filled and used on a regular basis! The new pool just looks awesome compared to the old one! Thanks for the info regards! I will be on the island round the 30th Oct to bout the 7th. Regards

8. Re: We're Back ! and missing Treasure already :-(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 11:04
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island