We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

Sydney
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

Hi again,

thanks for posting on my last question!

I have been advised that you can get transfers to Treasure which is what I would really like to do - the next issue is whether an island bure would be big enough for us with our two year old and 11 month old baby?

Does it have some outside area for sitting at night?

Wotif has some great last minute rates and we are going for such a short time Treasure is the only island we could get to. Otherwise, they only have interconnecting rooms for the oceanfront bures and that starts getting really pricey.

Thanks!

Sydney
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

just wanted to say we are looking at oceanfront bure now. do you think that would be ok for two adults/two kids?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
309 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

We too looked into Treasure as a family of 4.

After much research I didnt come across anyone complaining about the size of the bures - note it is only 4 walls, not a seperate sleeping area.

Hope this helps

Sharon

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

Not sure if I am too late to answer your question? :) You would have plenty of room! The bures each have a king size bed, a single and a day bed etc. You could easily put up a portacot or add another bed. If using a portacot you may wish to take your own....cots by Fijian standards are nothing like ours, though I dont know what Treasures are like.

Each bure has a small porch area with a table and two chairs, and the double hammocks are fabulous!

Auckland
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

Hi Koodle - okay first of all Treasure has their own speedboat that can do transfers in the evening and the latest departure time from the Vuda Marina is at 2130hrs at night. This I think costs F$75 per adult and the two babies will be free.

For your accommodation - they can provide you with a baby cot if you want it - the Oceanfront bure /Beachfront Bure is spacious

yes you do have sitting space outside your bure

If you call Treasure directly, they are offering great walk in rates as we speak and if you do that you would be able to match prices with Wotif and see which option would suit you better in terms of finance.

I hope you enjoy your stay

5. Re: Island bure at Treasure - for two adults and two kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 11:58
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island