We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer

audie78
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Photographer

Hi guys,

I have searched the forum and can't seem to find the answer to this, and it's my first post so please be kind!!!

I am getting married on Treasure Island in October 2009.

Does anyone know who the photographer is that they use? I would like to get a look at their website if I can to check them out!

Many thanks!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
489 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer

Check out Yoshi with Ocean Studios. Here is his website. http://www.oceanstudiofiji.or.tv/

He is based in Nadi and travels all around Fiji.

He photographed our wedding at Qamea in October 2008, and did a spectacular job!

Good luck with your plans!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
29 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer

Hi, We have also booked Yoshi for our wedding at Treasure in July. He has been very professional and prompt with any questions. We have no hestitation he will be fantastic. Good luck with your wedding also. Happy to provide feedback when we return in July prior to your big day

australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer

hi there,

we are planning our wedding there in november and have been looking at proshots photography. he has been very helpful.

www.proshotsfiji.ifp3.com

4. Re: Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island