We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UBER - Mobile to Point Clear

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
UBER - Mobile to Point Clear

My question is about transportation from Mobile airport to Point Clear, AL.

I will be going to Point Clear at the end of June. I can fly in on Thursday night. I would arrive at 10:10 p.m. or I could fly in on Friday morning and I would arrive at 0840 am.

I would prefer not to rent a car as I will be meeting my husband in Point Clear and he will already have a vehicle.

What transportation options are available: UBER, Lyft, other private transport? And if all of those are available, will there be good availability on Thursday night?

P.s. we are staying at the Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club and Spa in Point Clear. Not sure if they have airport transportation available.

TIA,

Dawn

2 replies to this topic
Mobile, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Alabama
Level Contributor
110 posts
218 reviews
1. Re: UBER - Mobile to Point Clear

From their website:

"Shuttle Service is available to and from each airport. Call 251-990-6370 for prices and to make a reservation."

I have never used the service but it is what they recommend.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
2. Re: UBER - Mobile to Point Clear

You won’t have any problem getting an UBER or Lyft from the airport. My dad is retired and is an UBER driver. There are always drivers at the airport.

Reply to: UBER - Mobile to Point Clear
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted