We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near USS Alabama

CA
Level Contributor
310 posts
331 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near USS Alabama

We are looking for a hotel near USS Alabama. We will be coming in from Pensacola,staying one night in Mobile before going to NOLA.

4 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near USS Alabama

You want to stay on the east side of the Bayway bridge at the junction of I10,98 or I10, 182/27. Google map for many choices.Put Malbis as the city. We have stayed at the Comfort, Holidsy Inn and Best Western on the northwest corner of I10,27 across from Eastern Shore Center wher you have some restaurants

Be sure to take 90/98 west to get to USS Alabama. You will pass seversl seafood restaurants on the causeway...choose one for lunch!

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near USS Alabama

Exit 35 in Daphne, AL has several options. Choose any of the places there, and you will be fine and well-located for the USS Alabama. This is just before you get to the bay, so it is just a couple of miles away. Lots of options for places to eat and shop as well.

CA
Level Contributor
310 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near USS Alabama

Thank you for info on hotels near USS Alabama

Mobile, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Alabama
Level Contributor
59 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near USS Alabama

Another option is to stay in Downtown Mobile. There are several hotels ranging from economy to luxury depending on your desires. There are also many dining and entertainment options in the Dauphin Street area within walking distance from the hotels. Battle House Hotel, Renaissance Riverview Hotel, Hampton Inn, The Admiral Hotel are all great options.

Reply to: Hotel near USS Alabama
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mobile