We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
616 posts
122 reviews
Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

So I'm looking at some advice for a Hotel

My partner and I are getting married in Vegas then doing a tour of the south coast. We are having 3 days in New Orleans, 1 day in Mobile then 4 days in Orlando after doing the drive.

Ive been looking at somewhere to stay in Mobile and I cant pick a good place to stay.

Weve never been to Alabama but I really want to be somewhere where I can really see Alabama and the traditional southern area in terms of places to wonder, shop, restaurants and bars.

We are staying at the Marriott in New Orleans so have been given the option of staying at the one in Mobile. I see that's not in the city center but the description online says its near the "shopping district". Is that just a mall or is it a nice place to be at? Would you recommend that over a place smack bang in the city center?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
11. Re: Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

We were in NO last month, took advantage of a great freebie. Walking tour, starts a short distance from Marriot on Decatur. https:/…french-quarter-site.htm

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
616 posts
122 reviews
12. Re: Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

Thanks very much

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
616 posts
122 reviews
13. Re: Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

After taking a look at everything I think we are booking The Battle house,

Thanks for all your help

14. Re: Nice Honeymoon hotel and a few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2018, 09:47