We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday deals

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
holiday deals

Has anyone managed to get any deals for Feb 2013, would like to stay at Ticlo the cheapest I have found is £706 from Manchester. Thanks for your and suggestions.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday deals

Is that for 2 weeks? Probably not going to get cheaper as a package at the moment unless you chance your luck and wait until last minute. Some were cheaper in January although a lot of initial package prices were considerably more expensive than last year. I think we touched lucky booking then and are quite happy with the price. Good luck

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday deals

@ STALEX,

You say you touched lucky??? errrrr might be better you re-word that bit looking at a reply to your coment re: "who is that guy" from our good friend a senior forum member .......... LOL LOL LOL

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday deals

Lol demanright I said I touched lucky not got lucky!!

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday deals

Yes for 2 weeks, will keep looking.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday deals

WTF

Flight only deals can work out more expensive.

Stop being a tight a##e & get it booked!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday deals

Lol starrman's getting straight to the point there and £706 is good considering flight only prices at the moment from Manchester.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holiday deals

I just paid more than that for flight only from Manchester for 2 weeks

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: holiday deals

Starrman, I would not know how much flights are as not looked and when I booked last year was the same price for 3weeks. So from now on I will not be using this forum, as I dont think theirs any need for your reply.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: holiday deals

Starrman, I would not know how much flights are as not looked and when I booked last year was the same price for 3weeks. So from now on I will not be using this forum, as I dont think theirs any need for your reply.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: holiday deals

Rach probably no need for the way in which starman replied but don't take too much offence. You really will get a lot of help on here so try and stick with it. I agree with what you said though as the prices have risen a lot but we managed to get 3 weeks at the Santana for £850 for next Feb back in January. Good luck again with your search

Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations