We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dettol shave cream

BOLTON
3 posts
Save Topic
Dettol shave cream

Hi, Everybody

Well been to Goa for the last 10 years and always bring back my favourite dettol shave cream fresh or cool and ive run out.Not going this year can somebody please get me some and i will reimburse you for some reason cannot get it in the uk.Or can anybody tell me where i can obtain it.

Nic :)

north wales
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dettol shave cream

hi BoltonBolly as you will know if you have been to Goa for the last ten years that there are not many people go at this time of year i am going but not untill next year i have a son that lives in Horwich who i could pass some over to cant say ive ever seen it myself maybe grow a beard until you get some lol maybe somebody on here going sooner will be able to help

essex
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dettol shave cream

Hi Boltonbolly, I have found this on ebay. Probably a bit more than you usually pay. Lx

ebay.co.uk/itm/…

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dettol shave cream

amazon?

amazon.com/Dettol-Everyday-Protection-Lather…

google it or email the manufacturer.

BOLTON
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dettol shave cream

Hi, There

Thanks for the info if i can return the favour in the future let me know.

Nic

BOLTON
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dettol shave cream

Hi, There

Many thanks for that i might take you up on the offer but by then i will be trippping over my beard like Gandolf :)

6. Re: Dettol shave cream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:12