We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

osbourne hotel

Burnham-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
osbourne hotel

we are staying at the osbourne from 19 jan 2012

which part as i have heard there are 2 parts maybe 3,

when i get there do i say i want that part or do i just take it and hope its ok

what are the differences in the different parts

Burnham-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: osbourne hotel

we are staying at the osbourne from 19 jan 2012

which part as i have heard there are 2 parts maybe 3, is the best part of the hotel

what are the differences in the different parts

i think this is what i meant to have said

manchester
Level Contributor
407 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: osbourne hotel

yes id like to know that too, we stay there in march so i look forward to your trip report , have you been to goa before ?

Burnham-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: osbourne hotel

this is our 3rd time to goa 1st time we went was in palmarimnha, calangute and loved it 2nd in hathi mahaal cavelossim and loved it 3rd in osbourne and looking forward to it

somerset
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: osbourne hotel

been to osbourne 3 times , stayed at what i would call the main part of hotel .cant remember what ones were what, but talked to people in different parts and doesnt seem to be much difference. good basic hotel,nice staff.if not happy with room ask for another as we did had no probs , great and very clean bar round corner on the main street called babutes on top,very cheap watch it all happening down below.spent most time in candalim last year 80rupee by tuk tuk , a bit more chilled than calangute , if its your first time t you will love it. have great hol

manchester
Level Contributor
407 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: osbourne hotel

yep its my first time , been trying to get there for yrs , weddings abroad , kids school hols & unable to get hols from work at the right time have stopped us , its my treat to myself for my 40th & i cant wait , id happily bunk down on a cowpat so im not worried about the hotel !!!

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: osbourne hotel

Osborne is divided into 3

osborne 1 is the smaller phase often sold as better in reality not,small swimming pool

Osborne 2 is the one with reception,most people prefer this one who have been a few times especialy if you can get a pool facing room,it also has the best swimming pool

osborne 3 arranged in a sort square smaller pool than 2 some rooms better than others

Burnham-On-Sea...
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: osbourne hotel

phases that's the word not part oh well

thanks for the info dragon07north and hillysomerset

only 8 more sleeps and were away

Edited: 11 January 2012, 17:41
cannock
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: osbourne hotel

i no you have to pay extra 140 for air con and tv in superior rooms and thomas cook cant book them ones you have to pay extra when you arrive. It looks a great place thow were back to santa monica in feb cant wait

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: osbourne hotel

Phase 3 is the best get sun on the pool all day and more room to move around the pool unlike phase 2 pool area a bit cramped

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: osbourne hotel

you dont need aircon at this time of year the temp is down to 19 most nights

Get answers to your questions about Calangute