We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa sent off today

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
visa sent off today

cross fingers sent visas off today....birmingham office is getting really busy.....

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa sent off today

Have you sent them by post to Birmingham?..If so you should have sent them to Hayes...So you will be getting them back...

Fraserburgh
Level Contributor
101 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa sent off today

Tony is correct that they should have been sent to Hayes, but we sent ours to the wrong office this year (Edinburgh) and they forwarded them onto Hayes so hopefully you should be ok. When do you leave?

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa sent off today

Grant I made a mistake last year,and sent them to Birmingham,and they came straight back.Then I sent them to Hayes....Your's must have landed on a desk that had someone with common sense working on it.

Edited: 22 November 2011, 22:58
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa sent off today

hi there ,,i sent my through icca from nottingham to birmingham ..they send and pick up for me ....

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa sent off today

That's good news.

Fraserburgh
Level Contributor
101 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa sent off today

You dont get too much common sence from Birmingham or Hayes. I prefered when I could go through Edinburgh but alas that wont happen again

7. Re: visa sent off today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2012, 15:51