We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

glens corner/calangute.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
glens corner/calangute.

hi just love this forum.anyway going to goa first time in febuary for 3 weeks i a looking for accomodation,have been told that glens corner in calangute is very good would anybody have stayed there or know anyone who has.thankyou all for a terrific forum.pollypoo15

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: glens corner/calangute.

Hi, do not know this hotel but lots of hotels are reviewed on trip advisor have a look at the reviews before you pick your hotel.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: glens corner/calangute.

Hi mantradib, its is a great position by the beach and if you look on www.holiday-truth.com the reviews are truly outstanding! If the price is right go for it.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: glens corner/calangute.

staleks.thank you very much for that info.glens corner it is for sure,fingers crossed,just hope my dates suits.please someone give me sunshine.many thanks.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: glens corner/calangute.

Sunshine is something you can almost depend on in Goa in February, I say almost because there was one or two cloudy days last Feb. Enjoy your visit.

Alford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: glens corner/calangute.

glens corner, fabulous place to say. glen and staff very friendly and accomadating. nothing too much trouble. im sure you'll love it

huddersfield
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: glens corner/calangute.

glens corner

stayed there jan this year known glen for a number of years well before he had the accommodation

allways been verry helpfull curtious the flats are verry clean and they are only a stones throw from the beach

Leicester, UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: glens corner/calangute.

Hi

We stayed last February at Glen's Corner and couldn't have wished for a better hotel!! In fact, we have booked for February 2011 and CAN'T wait! Glen and his staff cannot do enough for you. Rooms are spacious and spotless....food is FANTASTIC and his lager is the coldest I've ever had which is very welcoming after a hot day on the beach! Perfect.....:-)

Ursula

midlands
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: glens corner/calangute.

I have not stayed at Glen's corner but I do know Glen and have had drinks and food there, it is spotless and the toilet he has by the beach is the cleanest toilet I have seen in Calangute.

You will be very lucky to get an apartment there I know he is usually always booked up pretty quickly.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: glens corner/calangute.

We went there a few times last November,because the beach shacks were

not up and running.

It has a lovely two storey bar/restaurant with sunbathing areas and free sun beds, just back from the beach. We spoke to some people actually staying there, and they go back every year. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there if we booked flight only and wanted accomodation.

Lovely views from upstairs in the restaurant.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Edited: 05 November 2010, 16:25
UK
Level Contributor
692 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: glens corner/calangute.

Glens Corner is a fab place, we have visited it many times to eat and drink, Glen, Sam, Richard, Posh & the lads have become good friends as we have returned many times, They have the coldest beers in Calangute, many bars turn the electricity off at night to save money, something that Glen does not. In April we just booked a flight only and stayed in his apartments, Posh which we nick named him cos we couldnt pronounce his Goan name really looked after us cleaning the room, changing sheets, and we had clean towels every day, he attended to all our needs. The toilet is typically English and must be the cleanist in Goa. The bar is set 20 seconds walk onto the beach, and is hassle free with amazing views from the terrace, it has a tv and pool table which my teenage boys love. We are back for a month staying at Glens for Christmas, can,t wait