We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone update me on the weather now please?

Level Contributor
149 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
can anyone update me on the weather now please?

Please can anyone give me an update as to whether the rains have finally stopped?

Travelling next week and some websites have conflicting forecasts

Ronnie & Lynn

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,478 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone update me on the weather now please?

If you keep checking Bruahy's daily thread he reports on the weather every day tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k3…

I know he's reporting from Calangute but Goa isn't so big that it should be much different. Here's what he said about the weather today:

"Temp on balcony at 0750 was 26.9 and overcast

Temp on Balcony at 1140 was 31.3 In the shade

Temp on Balcony at 1440 was 32.5 In the shade

Temp on balcony now at 1630 is 38.1 in the sunshine and a breeze"

uk manchester
Level Contributor
327 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone update me on the weather now please?

You guys are just amazing for first timers like myself the information that is on this site is second to none.

we arrive on the 30th nov and hope the weathr improves by then and the shacks are up and running as this is a long awaited holiday to goa .thanks again everyone.

3. Re: can anyone update me on the weather now please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Bardez
Recent Conversations