We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas Day 2011 Anjuna?

uk
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas Day 2011 Anjuna?

Hi all, less than three weeks to go for us (we fly out on 17 December) and its so dark and cold and wet here in the UK that I just can't imagine the heat and sunshine now. Oohh thats going to be nice. Just wondering - does anyone have any recommendations for Xmas day 2011 in Anjuna? I would think our hotel (Spazio) will probably put a meal on or something but if there's live music/a bit of a party somewhere we might want to venture out..I'm thinking probably not Goan Trance on Xmas day as we've got 2 weeks for that (including New Years Eve lucky us....) ...so, anybody planning on a bit of singing & dancing?? :-)

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas Day 2011 Anjuna?

Party Xmas eve on the beach, then spend Xmas day chilling on the same beach.

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas Day 2011 Anjuna?

most hotels put on a special night ,usualy xmas eve,christmas day in Goa is not much different to any other day realy,new years eve there is only one place to be the beach

3. Re: Xmas Day 2011 Anjuna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:47