We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

Howrah, India
1 post
Save Topic
Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

Can anyone suggest me a bus from vidyasagar to vip road near airport and bus timings?? ...please help me guyss

4 replies to this topic
Chennai, India
Level Contributor
101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

Hi there,

I'm not sure why you're planning to take a bus from toll gate. Anyway as it's not a bus stand or starting point of bus, it's very difficult to add a input on time.

On suggestion, take a bus to Esplanade. From there, you can easily get AC and non Ac buses towards airport. VS1 AC Volvo is available till Airport entrance.

Hope this might help you. Cheers.

India
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

U can catch a bus from Bally railway station stop which is near the Vidyasagar Setu toll and directly go to Aiport or Vip road near it. U will find regular buses all day. Just ask before boarding the bus VIP Road Haldirams. JM1 is a bus operating and others generally of green white colour. Hope it helps.

Edited: 05 August 2018, 18:04
Chennai, India
Level Contributor
101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

Hi Sattick,

I think you're confused in between Vidyasagar and Vivekananda Setu. :)

Vidyasagar setu to Bali Station is around 20km and will take more than 1-1.5 hours. Please check once again.

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road

You get many bus from Vidyasagar Setu toll gate, 1) B Garden- Barasat, 2) Santragachi Airport, 3) Threre are some AC Bus which ply Santragachi to Airport Via VIP Road. All this buses you gate from toll Plaza.

Now toll plaza have a bus stand.So dont worry and happy journey

Reply to: Bus route from vidyasagar setu toll to vip road
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted