We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4days Rajasthan tour

Visakhapatnam...
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
4days Rajasthan tour

Hi, i am new to Rajasthan. Please help me to plan a 4 days Rajasthan tour efficiently to cover most important points of attraction in Rajasthan cities including Jaipur, during the month of October..

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,588 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

In 4 days you can cover Jaipur and Udaipur.

RASHID

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

4 days is not enough to see what you describe - only to scratch the surface. 4 days will be enough to see the hughlights of two cities - Rashid has suggested Jaipur and Udaipur. It depends how much travelling you want to do. As a first time tourist, have you seen the Taj Mahal and the rest of Agra? Jaipur, Fatephur Sikhri and Agra would be possible in four days.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,588 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

John you are right first time traveler need more time to cover all the sites mentioned by you.

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

You need more time to cover more destinations... If you want you can try jaipur, jodhpur and pushkar or insted of pushkar add bikaner..

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

You need more time to cover more destinations... If you want you can try jaipur, jodhpur and pushkar or insted of pushkar add bikaner..

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

hi you will cover jaipur ,jodhpur and udaipur in 04 nights

Day 01 ; arrive jaipur and sight seen

Day 02 : Jaipur sightseen + evening train to jodhpur n overnight at jodhpur

Day 03 : Jodhpur sightseen + drive to udaipur enroute visit ranakpur temple

Day 04: udaipur sightseen

Day 05 : back to your state

Jodhpur to udaipur by car and jaipur jodhpur by train

thank nimbera

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
763 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

Hi,

jaipur,pushkar and udaipur,i think u can visit in thease 4 days.but if u think for rajasthan in 4 days its not possible.

Have a great time in rajasthan !

vijay gautam,jaipur.

Visakhapatnam...
Level Contributor
72 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

Thank you Mr. John & Mr. Nimbera. I have covered earlier Agra & New Delhi. This time i want to visit only Rajasthan cities Including Ranthambore NP, Jaipur etc. I prefer night travel from one city to other to explore more places. Pl give suggestions.

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

Ranthambhore Np is well connected with Delhi by Train. You may Take a night train from Delhi to Sawai Madho[pur (Train Station near Ranthambhore National Park).

Jaipur is 02 hours train journey from Ranthambhore and many train are available.

Check these sites for Indian train details

www.indianrail.gov.in/

https://www.irctc.co.in/

Jaipur
Level Contributor
690 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 4days Rajasthan tour

I wont recommend more than 2 cities in 4 days. There is so much to do and see that in 2 days you may get a feel of jaipur and 2 days for Rathambore are just Ok. For exploring jaipur on a short notice, read:

…blogspot.in/search/…20days

Have a grt trip!