We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lower Parel - Map? Where to go?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
496 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Lower Parel - Map? Where to go?

I've been to Mumbai many times and will spend a day there in December. Lower Parel has changed since I was there in 2009 (at the complex where the Good Earth is located) - I would like to find shops of equal interest - housewares, scarves, etc. Are there any tourist oriented maps of The neighborhood? Info on interesting shops - I have NO interest in high end Western shops, etc. I know that I can Google the various Mills and see what they house, but recommendations are always better (excluding Indigo - I know the owner)

Also, I will stay in Bandra West, to be closer to the airport - how long should it for a taxi and what should it cost to get to Parel? Any horrible road work enroute?

Thanks!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lower Parel - Map? Where to go?

There are some stores of Indian stuff housewares, clothes, scarfs, candles, etc in Paladium high street pheonix.

Punjab grill for great north eastern frontier cusine also housed in the paladium.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
235 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lower Parel - Map? Where to go?

Bandra to Lower parel about 30 - 45 mins. Get an Ac cab. Meru or Tab cabs Pay by meter.

3. Re: Lower Parel - Map? Where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 17:48