We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

Hi, I'll be traveling to Mumbai for a business trip in the 1st week of April and will be returning back on the same day by evening flight. I need to stay for a day and meet an important client at my hotel. I'm looking for a good place near Mumbai Domestic Airport which is decent and economical; not a 5-star hotel, just good enough for a single-day stay with a good restaurant. It'll be nice if the place can offer complimentary pick-up and drop facilities to and from the airport.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,532 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

You could try Ibis, Bawa International, Atithi etc Do look for more hotels on TA which are located in Vile parle east.

Vienna
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

There are several hotels with in walk -able distances from T I. You can just walk in and see the room as well as tariffs and then finalize the one that suits you.

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

@ Sandy S: Thank you for your advice; I'm sure I'll check the names you've mentioned.

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

@ Budget T: Thank you for your advice, friend. But I'm in Ahmedabad right now and it's practically not possible for me to travel all the way to Mumbai just to check out the available options. Thanks, anyways! :)

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,532 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

Himanshu,

I think what budget t means is that you can check out the hotels once you get here. There are 5 to 6 hotels very close to the domestic airport and right next to each other which you can go to, see which one you like and book.

6. Re: Good place for day-time stay near Mumbai Domestic Airport??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:54