We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Mumbai

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
New Years Eve Mumbai

Hi,

I will be in Mumbai for New Year Eve.. can you recommend places to go. I would love to go to Enigma in Marriott but cant find any details online. I will be coming from london and will be spending a few days in Mumbai from the 9th-14th Dec then back again for New years,

Does anybody have info on the Party At JW Marriott and how but it will cost.

Thanks

Sonal

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

You'll have to check back mid-December. And, the best source of info would be the hotel itself. Else, www.timeoutmumbai.com

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Its really a great choice to spend you new year's eve in mumbaii.I have heard that mumbaii is very happening during the new year's celebration.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Hi i have been in touch with JW Marriott Mumbai for the last 2 months about NYE there and Boyyyyyyyyyy has it been a mission to get answer out of them abotu information about anything!

I will have more information once they finalise their plans at the end of november, well here's hoping anyway!

This is what they gave me regarding last years prices...

"With regard to your request for an estimate package, I have 2 approximate rates that I could provide you with.

Enigma: Rs 4500-5000

Dining in any 1 outlet: Rs 4000-4500".

Hope this helps. i think its best to just email the Marriott mumbai itself as i have searched and have been unable to find information about this else where.

Raks

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Patience pays...most hotels / outlets firm up their NYE plans only by Dec 1st - 2nd week. Even if you call them now there wont be any firm answer. There will be tons of great choices for NYE in Mumbai so dont worry you will surely find something you like.

Besides you are in Mumbai during the ideal time (Dec 9 - 14). You will surely get more options then as well.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Hi guys,

Just a heads up on the JW Marriott for NYE. I was there last year after hearing from many people that it is THE place to be. With £200 for a ticket you'd expect nothing but the best, but we were really let down. The food was substandard; the crowd was ok although mainly families and Enigma was just awful! Its way too small and the people there are generally all pretentious foreigners. For the price it's simply not worth it and I would not recommend it at all!

This year I'm thinking Grand Hyatt, it's cheaper and apparently their club, China House is amazing... I just hope it's not another let down.

Hope this helps.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Hi all!

I will be in Mumbai for NYE with a group of 5-6 friends for NYE, and we'd love to go to a good party! Any ideas on places where the crowd is mid twenties (not teeny boppers or families!) and good food and music?

Thanks

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

hey just Try JW Maarriott. Nice Hotel and next to Sea...

It will be fun...

Regards,

uju

mumbai

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Please check http://in.bookmyshow.com/parties/

It has many listings. Just check Mumbai and there are 3 parties listed so far.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

Hey Guys

Check www.nyemumbai.com

http://www.zomato.com/newyear/mumbai

www.burrp.com/nye/

Best Venues:

Ghost

Tryst

Liv

Cheval

Baroke

Shiro

Trader Vic's Mai Tai

Canvas

All suggest that these guys doing 7-8 venues under 1 banner look good as they have the best clubs in Mumbai or rather India and they care about there brand name so what they assure you will be given...

I am guessing you'll should grab your passes now as they're cheaper now 1 of the organizers told me and they might get expensive later on.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Years Eve Mumbai

HI everyone,

i am going to be in Mumbai from the 26/12-2/1/14 and was wondering if anyone knew anything about buying tickets to NYE events across mumbai?

i have had a look at a few websites but most say their event is sold out. Does anyone know if your can buy tickets on the night or does anyone have some suggestions on places that havent sold out:))

Cheers x