We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car parking near India Gate

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
car parking near India Gate

Hi,

I want to know during weekend on sundays, is there any car parking places available so that we have boat ride near india gate after parking the car. Many thanks

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
122 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car parking near India Gate

Parking space is available opposite the Taj Mahal Hotel. But you may have to wait a while.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,527 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car parking near India Gate

When did India Gate come to Mumbai? If you are talking about Gateway of India, we had gone there on a Sunday once and we did manage to get parking. I'd suggest that you reach there not later than 5.00 pm-ish. Less crowd that time so more chances of getting parking.

Finland
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: car parking near India Gate

lol Sandy

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car parking near India Gate

Ofcourse of you are talking about the India gate in Delhi there is ample parking space where you can park and enjoy the boat ride at the boat club

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
504 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car parking near India Gate

i believe it is Gateway of India at Mumbai. parking is a problem

6. Re: car parking near India Gate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 18:46
Get answers to your questions about Mumbai