We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

Does anyone know of any places in Mumbai to get frozen yogurt or soft serve? Is there anything similar to Pinkberry in the US or Snog in London? Thanks

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

Go to Smooch Frozen Yoghurt. Its on Juhu Tara Road. I found this one the best. Great choice and very buzzing

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

There's a yoghurt place at Breach Candy close to Precious Hair Dressers, opposite Pranjali International School.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,006 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

Forget the fozen yoghurt whcih you can get in London anyway and try one of the Natural Ice Cream Company's custard apple ice creams. The only almost equal taste in ice cream is their tender coconut flavour!

There seem to be quite a lot of sales points in Bombay (according to my recent trawl of their website) and I shall not walk past a shop when I am there without buying one! I have had them a couple of times in Goa from their shops in Margao and Vasco and wish that someone would bring them to London. I am not even usually an ice cream fan either!

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,536 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

I so agree with you londonraffles, Natural's do some mean ice-creams! There's another chain though, it's called Gokul and I feel their ice-creams are a tad better than Natural's.

15. Re: Any soft serve / frozen yogurt places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 14:46