We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelors party

Mysuru (Mysore...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bachelors party

We are 10 bachelors looking for a cottage or a bunglow near mysore places like ooty ,coorg,, bandipur and , waynad are high in our priority for just one night stay.... we want some green lush and privacy... please suggest any place and cottage or bunglow for this purpose on 23rd and 24th of june..

1)cost effective

2)lush green envir

3)swimming pool in case if it s avaliable

4)travel time shouldn't be more than 4 hrs (max) from mysore city.

5)resorts are bit pricey but also we are okay with budget.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelors party

Hi Sandepn,

I have read the following somewhere-

To make wife happy, you need to be a good husband, good father, good income earner, have good house, good car, frequent outings with her etc.etc. etc. etc. etc. the list is endless.

and to make husband happy ????

Just leave him alone.

So dear moral of the story, men do not require all these things, big resort, swimming pool, lush green garden etc. what they need is just to be away from wife and the moment they are, the party begins.

I envy you man. All my friends have been deciding, deciding and deciding for last six months to hold a stag party and nothing is decided.

LOL

Sanjiv

2. Re: Bachelors party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:12
Get answers to your questions about Mysuru (Mysore)