We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mysore sightseeing package

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
Mysore sightseeing package
Save

Hi

Can some one advice me for one day mysore sightseeing package, it can be sharing car or bus as well. looking for Thursday 17th may, 2 Adult 1child. we will reach there by 9.30am( MYSORE station)

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
1. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

You can hire a cab and start with Srirangapatana, Chamundi Temple, Lalitha mahal Palace, Mysore Palace, Church, Jagmohan Art Gallery and finally Brindaban Gardens. There is a conducted tour of Mysore from Bangalore, organised by KSTDC.

Edited: 10 years ago
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
2. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

hi buntee1981,

if you want to start the trip from Mysore it self , i would suggest you booking a cab .

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
3. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

but if you are starting from bangalore , then best is to hire a cab . or else go for the KSTDC Volvo for the same package. Get the booking done from Badami House, Corporation Circle .

Mysore
1 post
4. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

How much will a non A/C cab cost (approx) for sight seeing in mysore?

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
506 reviews
450 helpful votes
5. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

Indica:Rs.800.00 for 80 kms.Rs.500.00 for 40 kms.(Approx.)

MumbaiDream
1 post
6. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

Hi - I am going for a to Mysore on Thursday. i will reach Bangalore in morning by 9.30am ...Do you think after site seeing of Mysore i can cover Coorg site seeing and Ooty site seeing (only must see places) during this 3 nights 4 days trip?Also is there ac volvo frequent bus service from Mysore to Ooty?

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
171 reviews
138 helpful votes
7. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

You can not do both Ooty and Coorg within the time frame you have. You could consider doing Coorg from Mysore.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
5 helpful votes
8. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

Yes you can cover Mysore sight seeing in 1 day, Day2 you can move to Coorg and return back at night and next morning you can go to Ooty stay overnight there and return back to Mysore next morning and move back to Bangalore..and Yes there are Volvo buses between Mysore and Ooty for details and Timings pls check Ksrtc.in website.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
9. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

hi, i hav read all the things that mention here.we are reaching to mysore on 23rd june 1pm and will be their till 25june afternoon?i have certain question about sightseening.

we are 2adults + one 3year baby.

pls advise sightseeing place of mysore ... can we cover coorg?? if yes advise the coorg place too..how should we travel by car or some sightseeing bus? we are not very much interested in watch number of temples..pls advise.....

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
171 reviews
138 helpful votes
10. Re: Mysore sightseeing package
Save

Since your time is limited and the monsoons have set in in Coorg, you could restrict your excursions to the Mysore area. The Mysore Palace ( both visit and evening illumination on the day you arrive) , the Mysore Zoo,Brindavan Gardens,Ranganathitoo Bird Sanctuary,Dariya Daulat Palace and drive up the Chamundi Hills are among the thins you could do.

The Wax Museum,Karanji Lake and the area around the Police Academy may also interest you.

If you do decide to go to Coorg, you could include Bylakuppe, Dubare Elephant Camp and Abby Falls.