We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
72 reviews
95 helpful votes
Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Hello,

I will be in Mysore on 22nd March - Thursday with my wife and one 3 yr old son. We are going to JLR, Kabini for the weekend. We will be staying at Fortune JP Palace Hotel in Mysore.

I want to know which is the best shop/restaurant in Mysore to try the authentic Mysore Pak Sweet ?

-Regards

Asheesh.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
1. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

hi AsheeshJoshi ,

there are quite a few places where you can try . but the best way to find out is to ask one of the hotel boys for the best one , closest to the hotel. trust me it helps a lot.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
72 reviews
95 helpful votes
2. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Hehehe...Smart Answer :-). That someone who is not a member of this forum will do anyways. But this forum is rich with experienced people who I thought can tell me which shop is the most well known in Mysore.

Thanks for the advice anyways...

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
35 reviews
58 helpful votes
3. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Hi Asheesh,

My daughter brought home some terrific Nandini Mysurpa / Mysore Pak after her trip to Mysore. However, you should be getting that in Bengaluru itself.

Since you are a TA fan, it would be great if you could sample the Mysurpa in various sweet shops in Bengaluru and post your recommendations here. I could then buy some from the best place next time I visit.

Manali, India
Level Contributor
230 posts
4. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

The local legend has it that Guru Sweets at Sayyaji Rao road are the ones who "invented" Mysore Pak. Try them and inquire at the shop about their rather interesting tale

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
72 reviews
95 helpful votes
5. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Thanks a lot Manaliguru. I will definitely visit this shop then.

-Regards

Asheesh

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
72 reviews
95 helpful votes
6. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Yes, in Bangalore I like the Mysore Pak from Shree Mithai the best. Even the best shops in Mysore may have same preparation. I will try Guru Sweets this time and see if its any better.

India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
15 reviews
51 helpful votes
7. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??
Save

Mahalakshmi sweets. DEVARAJA URS ROAD is the best place to buy authentic Mysorepak.

8. Re: Best place to eat Mysore Pak Sweet ??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?