We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
35 helpful votes
Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

as a solo traveller, how can do i the mysuru--dubare elephant camp-coorg trip with local transport?

6 replies to this topic
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
684 posts
388 reviews
310 helpful votes
1. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

From Mysore take bus to Kushalnagar. I think from Kushalnagar we get buses to go near Dubare. I had been to dubare by car , near Dubare elephant camp had seen a bus but not sure from where it was coming or where it was going.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
4 posts
21 reviews
35 helpful votes
2. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

Thank you for your response. From Dubare, can I get buses to Coorg or do I need to come to Mysuru and take a bus to Coorg? I have round trip tickets to Mysuru.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
684 posts
388 reviews
310 helpful votes
3. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

Not required to go to mysuru from dubare to go to Madikeri(Coorg). If your not able to get direct bus from Dubare to Madikeri, then go to Kushalnagar from Dubare. From Kushalnagar you will get buses to Madikeri.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi
Level Contributor
13,672 posts
12 reviews
32 helpful votes
4. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

From Kushalnagar the bus to Siddapura will go past Dubare. They have a stop there.

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
171 reviews
138 helpful votes
5. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

Get off at Gudde Hosur 4km past Kushalnagar on bus bound for Madikeri. From gudde hosur board bus for siddapur and get off at Dubare. Rest depends on where else you want to go in Coorg

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
5,201 posts
505 reviews
450 helpful votes
6. Re: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Save

Mysuru - Kushalnagar - Dubare - Madikeri is the ideal circuit and well connected by public / pvt buses.

Dubare - Madikeri is well connected by bus transport , direct and with changeover at Kushalnagar.

Reply to: Solo travelling to Mysuru--Dubare--Coorg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted