We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best time to visit

Patna, India
1 post
Save Topic
best time to visit

i want to go in july , what's the temperature ? is it nice to go in this time?

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,813 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best time to visit

Early July is okay, after mid-July chances of rain will be prominent. The temperature would be around 27 degC/21 degC in July.

AshisRoy

Edited: 10 May 2012, 16:43
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best time to visit

Mohit_Nevatia,

June is the best time to visit. Upti 5th July is ok with occasional showers. After 5th July you have long harsh monsoon.

Temperature is July will be between 10 and 15 degrees during day and 5 to 7 degrees at night. You will need a light jacket in the evnings and blanket at night.

BR,

3. Re: best time to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 August 2012, 18:05
Edited: 30 August 2012, 18:05
India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,813 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best time to visit

ndjagson

Plz do not put your phone number in the posting, it will be treated as self solicitation.

AshisRoy

Edited: 12 May 2012, 18:19
Kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best time to visit

i want to go in Feb, is it nice to go in this time?

Can i go rotang passs and solang valley in this time .

please reply...

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
34,813 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best time to visit

There will be full of snow in Manali and surroundings in Feb. Rohtang will be closed but Solang Valley will be fully active with several snow activities.

Edited: 01 June 2012, 13:36
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best time to visit

Arindam,

Feb is not a prefferred time to travel in North India.

BR,

Calcutta, West...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best time to visit

iz end of sept. z good time to visit simla kulu manali??i want to avoid rainfalls

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best time to visit

Hi Suvo2012,

End Sept is an excellent time to visit. Bring one jacket and cap.

Have fun!

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: best time to visit

I want to go shimla and manali in the month of Dec 25th.Is it the right time or not? Is there will be snow at that time?

Edited: 30 August 2012, 04:06