We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 Day experience in North India

3 posts
10 Day experience in North India

This is not so much a question, but rather a summary of our trip to India.

Our itinerary was Delhi > Agra > Jaipur > Jodhpur (if we had two more days we would have gone to Jaisalmer too).

Jodhpur (aka Blue City) was definitely the highlight for us and we loved the feel of the city. It was much more pleasant than Delhi (which was more polluted and a lot more traffic). The Clock Tower is a bit underwhelming, but the surrounding stores make up for it. Would highly recommend Vicky's Omelette Shop (immediately on your left after you leave the North Gate of the Clock Tower), which offers a handsome portion of toast & omelette from INR25-40. The Mehranghar Fort was also the most magnificent of all the forts we visited (Red Fort, Agra Fort, Amber Fort), and it's totally worth walking up to the top of it to see an incredible vista of the Blue City beneath.

A big thank you to Hari Mangal (one of the destination experts found on this forum) who kindly prepared transportation and sightseeing suggestions for the duration of our trip. He went above and beyond what we expected and was very accommodating, despite the numerous changes and requests we had for our trip! We actually missed our initial flight to Delhi, and when we messaged Hari he not only re-organised our entire itinerary, but also tried to help us find some alternative flights for the next day!

All in all, a fantastic experience and if you want a hassle-free trip and itinerary, I would recommend getting in touch with Hari Mangal!

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: 10 Day experience in North India

Thank you very much for writing such nice review.

Hari Mangal

London, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: 10 Day experience in North India

@Clement... I agree with you. Recently Hari Mangal had arranged transportation(Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Delhi) for me and family. Though it was unfortunate because of high season I could not get his car but he did arrange Transportation. I had been in touch with him for almost 1 month prior to my trip. He was quick to respond the emails. The Toyota Innova he arranged was new as it was out of showroom just 4 days. The driver Mr. Ali was communicative and informative but don't drop to the restaurants they take you ( yess I don't mind they get commission but I need delicious food) overall good trip. Hari Mangal was very helpful. In future will definitely take his services.

3. Re: 10 Day experience in North India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2016, 11:46