We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

I'm planning to go to Agra from Delhi by Taxi and found this company named Tajtripcar,

It seems the company is offering taxi service with the lowest fare.

And I'm wondering if this company is good.

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
49 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
41. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Hi.

We have great experience with this travel agency it really cheap and lowest fare. I was booked innova delhi to shimla 11 rs/km.we didn't face any issue with driver and agency people.and no hidden charges

Kolhapur
1 post
Save Reply
42. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Never travel with this company. Ajit singh the so called owner is big fraud.

They cheat customers. They don't know meaning of service.

Always avoid.

Ajit ding/ Ravi/ Virendra all are fraud 9999955712 this number belongs to them

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Wish you could have read the negative comments given about this fraud company. I would like to again warn all TripAdvisor & other people to stay away from this company as there motto is to offer cheap rates 1st and than harass and dig out money later or during the trip for some reasons best know to them.

1 post
Save Reply
44. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Very Good Service Mainly because of our Driver Mr. Sanjay.He was very polite,gentle .I will suggest everyone ask for Mr. Sanjay whenever you want to go through Tajtripcar. 5 star from my side.

3 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

This is a good company we had planned a round trip from delhi to manali we had strictly told the company to not to send UP driver but they sent the same his name was usman he was a pervert he used to drive so rashly on the hills that we had to close shave twice don't pay them in advance pay the amount online otherwise the driver will take full amount and later on will tell you that you had not paid the full money.I got my refund of 1000 rs but my experience was not good.

3 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

This is a good company we had planned a round trip from delhi to manali we had strictly told the company to not to send UP driver but they sent the same his name was usman he was a pervert he used to drive so rashly on the hills that we had to close shave twice don't pay them in advance pay the amount online otherwise the driver will take full amount and later on will tell you that you had not paid the full money.I got my refund of 1000 rs but my experience was not good.

3 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

2 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

The company is fraud and takes customer as fool by giving incomplete information.i have been charged 250km extra for one hour late after 12,so better be careful before getting into any mess as they are charging you less

Level Contributor
216 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.

Never heard.

Be careful before any further action..

Reply to: Please any feedback about Tajtripcar.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;