We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Disc in Delhi

Noida, India
Level Contributor
109 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best Disc in Delhi

We (3 couples in late twenties) are planning to go to a good disc on 22nd Sept (Saturday). Can anyone suggest some good options. I've considered following:

1. F Bar - I heard it is closed these days for renovation

2. Agni @ Park

3. Jynxx

Please compare between Agni and Jynxx. I'm looking for something near to South Delhi/Central Delhi/Noida.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Disc in Delhi

the best Disc in Delhi as of now is LAP but it is only open to members other than that JYNXX is an excellent property and so is F bar but they are all located around Connaught Place

2. Re: Best Disc in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 December 2012, 11:35
Edited: 01 December 2012, 11:35
New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Disc in Delhi

jynxxx is really cool place to be but urban pind has a better crowd.

4. Re: Best Disc in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 15:46