We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

We are planning a tour in India with Prudent Holidays, based in New Delhi.. Does anyone know about this company - is it reliable - any personal experiences with this company? Any insight would be very helpful in making a decision. Thanks.

A.G.

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Thanks Mr. Hari,

I will follow your advice and email Ancient India Travels.

AGUSA1.

22. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 August 2012, 20:35
Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Thank you Localdeliind.

Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,378 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

I would be wary of advice by localdelhiindia. In his 5 posts at TripAdvisor, he has recommended 5 different websites/agencies, I have a feeling he owns all or some of them.

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Hmm.

Thanks for the warning, Brave1.

I did check the site he recommended. It seems Make my Tours / Trinetra travels are highly recommended on TripAdvisor. These recommendations must me genuine, right? Please advise.

A.G.

Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,378 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Hi AGUSA1,

Yes Trinetra Tours are well recommended, though on the upper budget segment. If you must book with them, book through their official website

http://www.trinetratoursindia.com/

There are many rip off's with similar sounding names. Be wary of 'recommendations' on TA, not all of them may be genuine. Some are posted by the travel agents themselves. Look up the posting history of the poster first.

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Thanks for the sound advice, Brave1. I will ask for a price quote through the site you sent me.

AG

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

I planned a trip with them to Delhi and everything worked, the a/c car they provided didnt work properly, also the hotel accommodation was really cheap.

Apart from that everything worked good.

I also planed a travel to Kolkatta with them where they offered awful service, hotel with bugs and cockroaches, the hotel staff was trying to kept us inside the hotel and we had a fight where we had to run, hopefully we were a group of 8 tourist so we could defend ourselves. it was a terrible experience.

I definitely don't recommend to plan any trip with this company.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Regarding your planned visit to Delhi. everything worked out smoothly. when we had checked with you about the Hotel. You did mention that everything worked perfectly. A/C in the car is a mechanical fault. which was repaired immediately. You were provided the complete service.

Also because of the service safisfaction. You came back to us for the Calcutta arrangement. We understand that the room at Calcutta Hotel was not up to your satisfaction. we spoke to you also for the change of room or Hotel. But you kept the luggage in the room and went out fo rsightseeing. How it would have been possible for us to change the Hotel or room. if you have kept your baggage after checking in at any particular hotel.

You are the only one who didn't pay us for the tour also for the whole arrangement except the initial deposit of the tour. and in the late evening after availing the complete transport service. You moved out to a different hotel, informing us that you will pay us in the morning.

from my side, I have a feeling that you fled away without informing us. As a result we had to pay for the Hotel and transport from our side.

We have so many guest who travel with us, but never found anyone like you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Prudent Networks/Prudent Holidays

someone is suggesting their own products through is forum you and other travellers who are looking for genuine information. .