We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Delhi
4 posts
Save Topic
looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Hello there !

I've been in Delhi for a few weeks now and after having discovered some places in the city by myself, I am looking for people who would like to join me (to visit museums, places, to go on some trip outside the city... this kind of things...).

I am french but my english is not that bad. :)

If you're interested, just leave me a message.

Looking forward to reading you,

Cheers !

Anaïs

ps : actually it's November and not September but can't change the title now... :-)

Edited: 16 July 2012, 16:47
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
423 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Hey Anais......

What brings you down to delhi........and what is ti that you do

Cheers

2. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2012, 20:03
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
915 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

you can get guided tours and guides near to RedFor as well!!

And for hangout you can roam around Connaught place, Janpath , Palika bazar in the evening!!

Edited: 19 July 2012, 16:53
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

If you are looking for like minded expatriates within the city. You can check out on the portal http://www.internations.org.

Delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Thanks you everybody for your responses !

And thanks Titus for the link, that's exactly what I am lloking for... Just a few people to hang out from time to time and not really guided tours and guides.

Thanks !!!!

Cheers !

Anaïs

Delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Hello Titus,

Juste visited and started to create my profil on the website you recommanded me. Nice website but unfortunately, it's not free... that's really a shame... I think the opportunity to meet nice and friendly people should be free and not traded against money... Since when should relationships between people be payable ??? lol well... thanks though :)

Anaïs

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Anais,

Do send me your mail id to t.tituskoshy@gmail.com. I'll send you an invite to this site.

Policy of the site is, you can join only on invitations.

Regards. Titus

Delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Hello Titus,

Thanks for your proposition but I don't know if you can do something about it... I already got invited (I just had to fill a simple form and to say why I want to join the site...) and I have now my profile on this site... The thing is that when you want to have a look at the activities planned and other people's profile, you can't as long as you you're not a "privileged member" and pay at least 4€ per month or something like that. So... that's the problem... :)

Thanks for your proposition though :)

Regards,

Anaïs

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

Hi Anais,

Well I guess not so difficult to find people who could take you around. Best would be try someone at your workplace or neighbours?

Do mail me back at import2@rediffmail.com

Lets see if we can catch up on weekends.

Thx

10. Re: looking 4 people to hang around with - Delhi f. July til Sep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 14:46