We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 days in New Delhi

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
Save Topic
15 days in New Delhi

Hi we are " me my wife and 3 children" planning to spend 15 days in New Delhi area from 28th june to12th july , We need a cheep and not stressful program , can u advise us pleas , thanks in advance

New Delhi
Level Contributor
22 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

There are lots of places that you can cover in 15 days in and around Delhi. Let me know if you just want to cover Delhi or also looking to cover Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi you can visit places like Red Fort, Old Fort, qutub minar, lotus temple, Akshardham Temple alongside numerous other places. So decide as how do you plan to spend these days ie how many days you just want to keep for leisure and then accordingly i can sugges places.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

Haitham, the post is not clear.. are you planning to be in Delhi from 15-28 June.

3 days is enough to do sightseeing in Delhi.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

thank you Matrix, of course we want to cover in addition to new delhi agra and jaipur , and if time allows , we want to visit other parts north or north- east of new delhi, is it better to organize the trip before travelling , can we find a tourist agency in new delhi airport or in the city that arrange tour-groups , how much it cost ?

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

thank u Titus, we are planning to be in delhi from 28 june until 12 july , 15 days , we want to cover new delhi, agra , jaipur and if possible other parts north and north-east of new delhi. what is the best program ? how can be organized? and what the possible cost for a family with 5 persons?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

There are many package tours that you could consider for your excursions outside Delhi. As you are five persons group, you could get a good deal. Request the same company to find you good accommodation in Delhi as well.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

Thank you, we ll arrive delhi airport on 28 june at 11:35, and depart on 12 july 13:30 , we want to visit Delhi and surrounding area, Agra and may be Jaipur. We would be very grateful to you if you could send us a detailed program with the whole cost, have you accommodation in south Delhi , Malviya Nagar neer to Metro Gate no.1 ?thanks in advance.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

the accommodations in Malviya Nagar wouldn't be very cheap for sure,

other place that you can visit in the 15 days are

1. Golden Triangle- which covers Agra and Jaipur

2. Amritsar

3. Varanasi

4. north east- includes Sikkim, Gangtok

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

Thanks for advising other places that can we visit.

my question , is it possible to reserve a hotel or home stay from new delhi airport at same price of booking companies " taking in account -reservation ll be in end June?

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,674 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

As June is very hot why not give some thoughts on visiting cooler places in hills. Shimla ,Kullu, Manali or Mount Abu in Rajasthan after doing Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Travelling by train is less expensive but for that you need to book tickets well in advance.

deepak

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 15 days in New Delhi

Suggest to take any Old Delhi tour listed on Trip Advisor to have better understanding on culture, food and heritage. May select the best one..

Welcome to my Delhi !

Warm regards

Dhruv