We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel room near GB Road

kottayam
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotel room near GB Road

Around march 10th I am planning to come to Delhi. Please suggest any hotel"s name and phone number for biiking. I prefer the place near GB Road. Room rent must be less the rs. 2000.00 / day. Please suggest...

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

all my friends from Gujarat and Mumbai come and stay at hotels just behind the Sheila cinema the rates are approx 1500-1800 and there are 10-15 hotels in the same lane and this is like 5 min walk from GB road

Balaji Deluxe is where most of them stay

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,603 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

The best hotel closest to GB Road in your price range is Ginger.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

K_yogi i agree with the suggestion but now they have slightly increased the prices - the last time i called to book with them they were charging 2500 per night plus taxes

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

Yes, Ginger is the closest quality hotel close to GB road. Just 4-5 minutes walk away.

Vivek

Gurgaon, India
Level Contributor
224 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

Ginger have increased their prices , there are so many budget hotels opposite to shiela cinema which will charge less and its just 5 min walk from gb road

6. Re: Hotel room near GB Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:12