We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First night in Delhi Hostel

Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
First night in Delhi Hostel

Hi all,

We will be coming in India for a 2 month tour from Delhi to Kerala. I have never been to India before so I am looking for

a cheap, safe and clean budget hostel / hotel where we'll mee other travellers in the Panar Ganj district of New Delhi for our first couple of nights.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that will ease me into India? :-)

Thanks,

Charlene

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,670 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First night in Delhi Hostel

You can also look in to Karol Bagh area for budget class hotels.My opinion that is better area. There are many hotels and better look for recommendations and reviews on TA.

deepak

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First night in Delhi Hostel

YMCA hostels near the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a very good option in central Delhi otherwise you can stay at the youth hostels in Chanakya Puri. for details Google these names and you will get the details

Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First night in Delhi Hostel

Thanks both!

Deepak, is Karol Bagh a vibrant area? Are there lots of bars and restaurants near by?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First night in Delhi Hostel

Karol Bagh is one of the biggest market in Delhi and is filled with Restaurants, Bars and showrooms for shopping of all kinds

5. Re: First night in Delhi Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 15:52