We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gets holiday

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
gets holiday

I am thinking of using GETS HOLIDAYS based in Delhi to organise a tour package for my family visit to India. I have asked them to organise hotels and car/driver for 10 days. They seem professional. Has any body had any personal experience of them ? Are they Ok? It is difficult to assess from England.

Thanks

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,025 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gets holiday

Is it Gets holiday or Getz holiday.

India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: gets holiday

If its gets holidays ,i know gets holidays is good but u see reviews of gets holidays.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: gets holiday

It is Gets Holidays PVT Ltd based in New Delhi

4. Re: gets holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 December 2011, 18:30
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gets holiday

You can try Makemytrip.com - an online travel agent. quite good with reasonable prices - I have tried them many times.

6. Re: gets holiday

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 December 2011, 18:30
Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: gets holiday

I just completed a Golden TriangleTour with this company. The only positive thing i can say about them is that the driver they provided was extremely professional. I was not pleased with the locations of the hotels they provided, the advice they provided regarding tours and sights we would see, and the fact that certain restaurants they included in the tour were replaced by the local guide whom I believe pocketed the difference in cost.

An estimated 5 1/2 drive to Rathambore from Agra ended up being almost 10 miserable hours and the tiger safari promised as a memorable event lasted less than 2 hours with the only thing seen was one monkey and a couple of deer. If you go on this safari and they say you are taking Route 1 in the park, refuse to go on the tour. Even the guide said there was nothing to be seen here.

In Jaipur, the hotel they selected was an hour outside of the city which required an hour drive to and from the sights we were suppose to see. The hotel and staff were great but not worth two hours of my limited vacation time. The restaurant they included in the package was an hour the other side of Jaipur so to take advantage of the dinner and cultural show would have required a 2 hour drive. We declined to go to this included feature and bought our own dinner. Who do they have planning these tours and selecting hotel locations?

Guides they provided were hit and miss with half being excellent and the other half focused on getting you to stores to buy carpets and jewelery at "good" prices. They get a kick back on anything bought.

I will not use this company again and will not recommend it to any of my co-workers who will be traveling to India for work and desireto see some sights. They talk a good game but do not deliver the value nor do they provide a quality experience.

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: gets holiday

Gets Holidays is always best travel company and deliver good services. I am not agree to feedback given.

Every traveler can believe in this company without any hesitation. Company giving best services for last 20 year and good name and reputation in Tourism Industry.

Thanks

Edited: 01 December 2011, 12:30
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: gets holiday

I traveled with them some time back. I was a little apprehensive at first as had just picked them up from the internet but was really happy that I chose them eventually. Everything in the trip went as planned. I must say they are a real good company and deliver what they promise. Ask for Rakesh driver if you choose to travel with them, he drives a innova with the company's logo printed on the car, he is really polite and a wonderful person and keeps on telling you stories about the places you visit. I hope my feedback helps. Best of luck and have a great trip in india.

10. Re: gets holiday

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2012, 00:05