We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

NC, USA
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
34 helpful votes
Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

We used this agency for a tour of Rajasthan. Rented a car and a driver for 2 weeks. We had dealing with Piar Chand and Gian Chand. I am recommending them for Rajasthan tour or any other tour in India. They are very reliable and deliver everything they promise.

Piar goes by: Zuzi - India Tours phone (+91)98183115568

Gian has a website easyindiatrips.com and phone: (+91)9899726657

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai, India
Level Contributor
13,003 posts
12 reviews
31 helpful votes
1. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

Thank you for the feedback. Where did you go? How many days? Did you arrange the hotels yourself or did they arrange it?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
190 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

Nice to hear about your recommendations. We have seen some type of advertising in forum for this travel agency. Could you elaborate what deepa ji said.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

I have also used this service, and the driver I had was Piar Chand- he was amazingly professional, funny, and a joy to have as a driver. I didn't need to use my travel guide once as he listened to what we wanted to do/see and had the best recommendations! I would hire him again in a second!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
7 helpful votes
4. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

When I travelled with them, it was for 10 days through Rajhastan and they booked all the hotels - I told them my budget and teh cleanliness I was expecting and they booked all the hotels -

haifa
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

My wife and I have just returned from India. We have traveled with Piar Chand for 6 days to From Delhi to Agra, Jaipur and Rishikesh. Piar is a very professional and reliable driver. He arranged for us local guides in each city who were very knowledgeable and friendly. I strongly recommend you to travel with Piar.

East Coast
Level Contributor
70 posts
35 reviews
31 helpful votes
6. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

Hi, wasn't able ti find easyindia trips nor Suzi over google, do you know what's their website address? Thanks

Bordeaux, France
1 post
7. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

Namaste,

Coming from France, we spent 15 days travelling throughout India : another culture, another world, we had unforgettable moments with Piar Chand ! We really enjoyed our stay and Piar we would like to thank you again sincerely for your kindness, your constant availability, your warm smiles. We can rely on you to arrange everything and to help us at any moment of the day. Once again many many thanks for your warm welcome !

We highly recommend you to travel with Piar, for sure you will not be disappointed !

Patrick and Régine from Bordeaux, France.

8. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 20:03
Rishon Lezion...
1 post
9. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

My wife and me had 8 days in Rajistan.

Sincerely recommending Piar Chand from SUZI INDIA TOURS

Ver reliable, great help with amazing hotels, guide tour and great driver on tne tricky India roads. I certainly go with him in the India trip.

Rafy Carmon

Israel

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
10. Re: Recomendation: EasyIndiaTrips.com and Suzi - India Tours

I traveled with Piar chand for 11 days all over Rg'istan and Delhi. I plan to be in three cities in Rg'istan and thanks to Piar planning I visited so many more places. Along the way I stopped glorified new places. it was fascinating to see the common people in the villages, with various workshops. Pierre arranged for me good and cheap hotels. I think being with driver in India is like traveling with a multi GPS. Saves time and ultimately also saves money.

Tamir mashraky

Israel

Edited: 27 January 2013, 01:12