We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caper Travel

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Caper Travel

A friend and I traveled to India with Caper Travel, intending to head to Leh from Manali in August 2010. Unfortunately, floods and washed out roads prevented us from arriving in Leh, and the company did a really good job of helping us reschedule the remaining days - including a $100 cash rebate for a flight that we missed due to the road conditions. The drivers were excellent, and the overall experience was 4-1/2 stars - the missing 1/2 star only due to the fact that we were not told a few things that would have been helpful had we known them in advance - one of which is the VERY expensive entry fee to the Taj Mahal. I would certainly use them again, but next time I would prepare a detailed list of questions about each piece of the journey in order to be sure of what we needed to do. Otherwise, the service was great - pickups were friendly and reliable, and the trip was a real adventure. Don't forget to get your visa before heading to India, though - we didn't know we needed one until a few weeks before our departure.

Mentioned in this post
Caper Travel
Caper Travel
203 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Leh
Leh
Leh District, India
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
The Taj Mahal Palace...
7,517 Reviews
Mumbai, India
1. Re: Caper Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 12:10